This podcast is a blog post found at:
We Welcome All Tech Enthusiasts
Some of the Topics from today:
- Free Google Photos storage ending on June 1.
- Best Windows 10 commands to diagnose your Internet connection.
- Ford has patented a new system that uses a vehicle’s cameras to detect billboards. “Get Ready for In-Car Ads“
- Song: Del Reeves / Girl On The Billboard. I got a YouTube copyright strike for playing the video, so it’s muted. Here’s the YouTube: https://youtu.be/HaH0X7wQxN0.
- Apple+ Show Home Before Dark’s Crime-Solving Kid Is Based On a Real-Life 9-Year-Old Journalist.
- Echo/ Alexa – Amazon Review Voice History
- The San Carlos Computer Club Recommended Movies and Shows List hosted on Trakt.tv.
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
What We Do In The Shadows – follows the lives of three traditional vampires, Nandor, Laszlo, and Nadja; Colin Robinson, an energy vampire; and Guillermo, Nandor’s familiar. The series revolves around the centuries-old vampires interacting with the modern world and other supernatural beings…from Wikipedia.
- Home Before Dark (Foxy, Inc., Little Bear Ink, Anonymous Content, Paramount Television Studios) – is set to follow “a young girl who moves from Brooklyn to the small lakeside town her father left behind. While there, her dogged pursuit of the truth leads her to unearth a cold case that everyone in town, including her own father, tried hard to bury.”…from Wikipedia.
- The Mitchells vs Machines (Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation, Lord Miller Productions, One Cool Films) – It follows a dysfunctional family that winds up having to save Earth from a robot uprising while on a road trip…from Wikipedia.
- The Mosquito Coast – The film tells the story of a family that leaves the United States and tries to find a happier and simpler life in the jungles of Central America. However, their jungle paradise quickly turns into a dystopia as their stubborn father’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic and aggressive…from Wikipedia.
- VOX – Today Explained – News comes at you fast. Join us at the end of your day to understand it. Today, Explained is your all killer, no filler, Monday to Friday news explainer hosted by Sean Rameswaram and featuring the finest reporters from the Vox Media Podcast Network and beyond.
- The San Carlos Computer Club – Computer Nerds Living in Mexico @sccClub We meet every Tuesday morning online (since COVID) in a virtual meeting using Google Meet. Everyone and anyone is invited to join us, bring your topics and your questions.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel – Set in the days of civilization’s collapse, Station Eleven tells the story of a Hollywood star, his would-be savior, and a nomadic group of actors roaming the scattered outposts of the Great Lakes region, risking everything for art and humanity…from Goodreads.
- Ventoy – “…is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files.
With ventoy, you don’t need to format the disk over and over, you just need to copy the ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files to the USB drive and boot them directly.”
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2d7d133da3ae
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/iAc1nw38W30
The Frozen Canadian Humming Bird Artwork was provide by Viviana Stimson Marquez.
The Impromptu “Vivi Artwork” intro was provided by Viviana, Emily and myself.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch?
Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: