Watch, Meet, Contribute
We are having virtual meetings (our in-person meetings are indefinitely postponed)
How to Be Part of Our Conversation
Please join with your microphone muted
- 30-45 minutes before the meeting a notification is sent out on email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and this blog (please subscribe and/or provide your email to receive these notifications.)
- We meet every Tuesday morning from 10:00 to 11:00 online in a Google Meet. The meeting will begin 15 minutes early to provide time for testing connections and sound quality.
- To participate, you need a Google Account (a.k.a., a Gmail account.)
- To Watch, you can follow along on the YouTube live stream found on this page.
Let me know if there are any issues watching our stream.
Meetings in Tequila’s are currently in the works. Come back later for details.
<—If we ever get to have meetings in Tequila’s again then the rest of this is true —>
- Tequila’s provides us with WiFi, so you can bring your laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- We have a 10 peso donation that we collect as a propina to Tequila’s for providing us with the room, WiFi, and service.
- Many people arrive earlier (around 8:30 am) to have breakfast before our meeting.
- There is no formal order or structure to our group, however we take turns, encourage people to share, and help each other.
- Each meeting is live streamed as both and audio stream, and a video YouTube stream. A recording is published as a podcast that is available from this website, in the iTunes Store, or in anywhere you may find your podcasts. Just search for, ‘ The San Carlos Computer Club’. leave a review while you’re there.
- I am happy to answer questions, and provide information on any topic that I am knowledgeable in if it interests the group.