Hello to everyone sequestered in their homes under self-isolated quarantine,
I don’t know about you, but I am still riding high off the buzz I got doing our first San Carlos computer club virtual meeting. It was amazing to have it be so successful. In a world, where every day we’ve got a little bit more bad news, it was fun to have an hour of things just working even though we didn’t know what we were doing. We were so successful that I promise I will continue to host virtual meeting into the foreseeable future. We may not be able to meet in person, but were a computer club. We can make this work.
And in that spirit here are some of the topics that we got to cover today:
- The differences between different browsers in different operating systems.
- Apple Just Gave Millions Of Users A Reason To Quit Their iPhones.
- Comcast and T-Mobile to suspend internet data caps for the next 60 days – The Verge.
- Brave to generate random browser fingerprints to preserve user privacy.
- Nvidia’s calling on gaming PC owners to put their systems to work fighting COVID-19 – Folding@Home
A special thanks to Judy 1, Judy 2, and Dave for being there with me to help prove that this will work as a platform for our computer club meetings. I look forward to meeting with you guys and any others that would like to join us next Tuesday for our regular meeting; now a virtual meeting.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/Ij5RVOddeOw.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care, #washYourHands, and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club