I am happy to have connected with you who tried to make the meeting this morning. Unfortunately, we suffered technical problems throughout the meeting. Our meeting was less a discussion, and more a tech-support-call with various customers (members.) I appreciate the interest you all hold for continuing our meetings. I am certain that we will endure, and find a way to make our meetings work in this format. To that end, I will include links to some of the topics I mentioned. They didn’t get much of a discussion, but they are good reads. Here is the list from today:
- Elon Musk: Tesla buys China’s excess ventilators for coronavirus fight.
- Linda’s Topic: 5 Tips to Improve Your Home Internet for Better Streaming.
- WhatsApp and WHO create a chatbot to share reliable coronavirus info.
- Folding@Home Now More Powerful Than World’s Top 7 Supercomputers, Combined.
- GameStop claims it is ‘essential retail’ to remain open amid coronavirus shutdowns.
- Sling TV rolls out free streaming to US consumers stuck at home.
- Netflix Party lets friends have movie nights while social distancing. Here’s how it works.
- Zoom’s Android app rating is being absolutely destroyed by coronavirus.
If you missed our meeting in real-time (of course none of us are meeting in person,) then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/7byEMq1i6sI.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care, #washYourHands, and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club