We are broadcasting from our self-isolation in Tequila’s every Tuesday. If you’re coranavirus COVID-19 free, then you’re welcome to join us, otherwise STAY HOME and enjoy this recording of the San Carlos Computer Club. Here are some of the topics that we covered in our last meeting:
- Apple says it’s safe to clean your iPhone with disinfectant wipes.
- Apple will fix iPad Air tablets with blank screen issues.
- I have finally transferred over to Microsoft To Do from Wunderlist and it was a great experience.
- Backdoor malware is being spread through fake security certificate alerts.
- Microsoft Issues Windows 10 Update Warning (kb4535996).
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/-IVr5TgWxes.
I’ll talk to you next week! Oh, and wash your hands: (https://www.facebook.com/100001511591576/videos/1122059314521111/)
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club