Hello to all currently surviving rain flood victims who took shelter in the other half of Tequila’s restaurant (i.e., NOT under the palapa) and braved coronavirus to be with us on this 22nd meeting of the 2019-2020 season of The San Carlos Computer Club. Here are some of the topics we covered today:
- Apple could pay you $25 for intentionally slowing down your iPhone.
- Apple offers iPhone repairs in the comfort of your home – The Verge.
- Share your Computer – Stanford group wants to use your computer to help researchers study the coronavirus – Folding@Home Blog: FOLDING@HOME TAKES UP THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 / 2019-NCOV.
- Japan Rolls Out 10Gbps Internet Speeds For Just $55 A Month.
- Do you need Computer Glasses? Is Computer Vision Syndrome real? wikipedia – Computer Vision Syndrome.
- US finds Huawei has backdoor access to mobile networks globally, report says.
- Google Just Gave Millions Of Users A Reason To Quit Chrome.
- As well as, a bunch of stories about border-crossings, and hearing-aids.
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/NdJgEaPkmSY.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club