We Welcome All Tech Enthusiasts
- Goodbye LastPass? Check Out the 6 Best Password Manager Alternatives.
- LG will shut down smartphone business in July to focus on smart home, robotics.
- Awesome Life Pro Tips from Bill & Jim
- force restart iphone.
- m5 mesh network
- we+who? = Whoo
- Pennyworth (Primrose Hill Productions, DC Entertainment, Warner Horizon Television) – explores the early life of the titular Wayne family butler, Alfred Pennyworth, a former British SAS soldier who is forming his own security company in an alternate London which combines aspects of the 1950s and 1960s with invented events and practices such as televised public executions…from Wikipedia.
- Hunters (Monkeypaw Productions, Sonar Entertainment, Big Indie, Black Mass Productions, Governor’s Court, Amazon Studios) – The series is inspired by a number of real Nazi hunters through the decades, but it is not meant to be a specific representation of any of them. It follows a diverse band of Nazi hunters living in 1977 New York City who discover that Nazi war criminals are conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S. …from Wikipedia.
- The One (Urban Myth Films, StudioCanal) – Love and lies spiral when a DNA researcher helps discover a way to find the perfect partner, and creates a bold new matchmaking service…from Netflix.
- Succession (Gary Sanchez Productions, Hyperobject Industries, Project Zeus) – follows the Roy family, owners of media conglomerate Waystar RoyCo. The family patriarch, Logan Roy (Cox), has experienced a decline in health. His four children – removed oldest son Connor (Ruck), power-hungry Kendall (Strong), irreverent Roman (Culkin), and politically savvy Siobhan (Snook) – all with varying degrees of connection to the company, begin to prepare for a future without their father, and each begins vying for prominence within the company…from Wikipedia.
- 60 minutes: Survivors recount being stranded on island as teens 50 years ago – Holly Williams reports on how a group of school boys worked together to survive 15 months stranded on an island…from CBS News.
- The 25 Greatest Heist Movies of All Time
- My Octopus Teacher (Netflix) – A filmmaker forges an unusual friendship with an octopus living in a South African kelp forest, learning as the animal shares the mysteries of her world…from Netflix.
- Jesus Christ Superstar (Universal Pictures) – is a 1973 American musical drama film directed by Norman Jewison and jointly written for the screen by Jewison and Melvyn Bragg; they based their screenplay on the 1970 rock opera of the same name, the libretto (book and lyrics) of which were written by Tim Rice and whose music was composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The film, featuring a cast of Ted Neeley, Carl Anderson, Yvonne Elliman, Barry Dennen, Bob Bingham, and Kurt Yaghjian, centers on the conflict between Judas and Jesus during the week of the crucifixion of Jesus…from Wikipedia.
Recommended Local (San Carlos) News Sources:
- Radar Sonora – on FaceBook
- Opinion Sonora – on Facebook
- FM105 – on Facebook, on Twitter, on Instagram
- El Imparcial – on Facebook, on Twitter, on YouTube, on Instagram
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=11c630478d33
Our YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/tH04oIT6dRM
The Impromptu “Alamos” intro was provided by Viviana, myself and the rest of the Stimson Marquez Easter/Alamos crew. Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Also, Special thanks to Viviana Stimson for creating our very own “San Carlos Computer Club Who” for today’s episode art.
We have returned to Tuesday meetings at a new start time of 10:00am. We will continue our virtual format with online meetings in Google Meet for the foreseeable future.
The Google Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. If you want to be on that calendar invitation, then provide me your Google account id. Reminders are also sent out by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
This podcast is related to a blog post found at: https://www.sccclub.org/podcast/april-06-2021-28-whooll-do-it-quarantine-57