Wow! That was a crazy long and successful meeting. We went for 2 hours. and you guys they came early to help me test equipment; I think we were there for almost 3 hours. Thank you all for your help and your interest in attending. I really feel like this was one of the best meetings so far.
Today we decided to mix it up and hold our meeting on Google Meet. The platform worked phenomenally well. I was able to do the YouTube stream, the live audio stream, demonstrate software, interact with you guys, and relax… How awesome was that? For us to be in full conversation, sharing information, and be able to relax.
Today our conversations were all over the board (not unusual for us.) Not a lot of references for you folks to link to, but I will list the topics that we discussed here:
- bitcoin ATM machines in Tucson. and Linda’s bitCoin experiences.
- Paul’s unable to use Microsoft Edge for Google Meet.
- Linda’s experiences with Wifi extenders and her ipTV boxes.
- Chester’s thought on Trump’s executive order against social network.
- I am loving this: Smart YouTube TV app on my android TV box.
- A demonstrations of changing default search engine in Chrome.
- We talked about some of the new features in Google based on this YuTube video: 5 of Google Chrome’s best new features.
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. If you hear something you must see, then remember, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/071pQ9JSvHE.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club