Hello to all quarantine survivors out there listening to our show. We just finished our weekly meeting and though, I had my own technical problem, we had a good meeting. I think this is the first virtual meeting we’ve had with more than 10 participant. People contributed interesting topics and questions. Here’s a list of some of our topics:
- Bitcoin talk.
- Linda donated a ThinkPad SL510 and it’s an awesome upgrade to what it is replacing. Thank you.
- Alexa, is this a scam? Amazon cracks down on tech support sites, alleging they tricked new users into paying to fix bogus bugs.
- Computerworld: It’s time to squirrel away a clean copy of Win10 version 1909.
- Judy’s ATT wifi calling issue seems to have gone away.
- Sharing photos music, videos on a Roku.
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you enjoy this audio recording. We also have the YouTube video available at: https://youtu.be/K-ZhXPUL4rE
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club