We Welcome All Tech Enthusiasts
Today’s meeting covered the following topics:
- Rottnest Island – Rottnest is well known for its population of quokkas, a small native marsupial found in very few other locations.
- CDC’s COVID-19: What’s New & Updated.
- Term: Chyron (lower third) – Lower third, television graphics that occupy the lower area of the screen or any predominantly text-based video graphic as used mainly by television news broadcasts.
- KF Console – is a home video game console developed by KFC Gaming and Cooler Master. After its initial announcement in June 2020, it was widely believed to be a joke until its official reveal in December. The console boasts various features, including ray tracing, up to 4K resolution, and 240Hz output. The signature feature of the device is a proprietary, patented “Chicken Chamber” that can store and warm chicken…from Wikipedia.
- ‘Justice League’ Surprises Some HBO Max Subscribers With Accidental Debut.
The Kid Detective (Woods Entertainment, JoBro Productions, Aqute Media) – As a child, Abe Applebaum was a local celebrity as a “kid detective”, solving minor mysteries and crimes for the residents of the town of Willowbrook. When he was fourteen, his close friend, Gracie Gulliver, disappeared. Despite his investigation, neither he nor the police were able to find her, leaving him traumatized…from Wikipedia.
Hostiles (Waypoint Entertainment, Le Grisbi Productions, Bloom Media) – It follows a U.S. Army cavalry officer who must escort a Cheyenne war chief and his family back to their home in Montana in 1892…from Wikipedia.
Recommendations, Books by Author:
- Nelson D Mille,
- Sophie Kinsella,
- Shopaholic and Baby – Becky Brandon’s life is blooming. She’s working at London’s newest big store, The Look, house-hunting with husband Luke (her secret wish is a Shoe Room)… and she’s pregnant. She couldn’t be more overjoyed–especially after discovering that shopping cures morning sickness…from Goodreads.
- The Undomestic Goddess – Workaholic attorney Samantha Sweeting has just done the unthinkable. She’s made a mistake so huge, it’ll wreck any chance of a partnership. Going into utter meltdown, she walks out of her London office, gets on a train, and ends up in the middle of nowhere…from Goodreads.
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=23f572727d8e
Our YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/Mrv4VrXxefs
The Impromptu Intro: The “Guitar Smart-ass Dad” intro is provided by Viviana, and myself, and is only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
We have returned to Tuesday meetings at a new start time of 10:00am. We will continue our virtual format with online meetings in Google Meet for the foreseeable future.
The Google Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. If you want to be on that calendar invitation, then provide me your Google account id. Also, provide me with your email address, or follow the appropriate accounts to see a reminder sent out by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress on the day of our meeting.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
This podcast is related to a blog post found at: https://www.sccclub.org/podcast/march-09-2021-24-grab-it-by-the-right-mouse-button-quarantine-53.