This podcast is a blog post found at:
We Welcome All Tech Enthusiasts
Some of the Topics from today:
- youtube.sccclub.org – Our YouTube Channel, please subscribe.
- Using your PC as a Mobile Hotspot.
- iPhone models compatible with iOS 14.6.
- Short history of fiber optics.
- A more extensive overview of fiber optics – Evolution of Fiber-Optic Transmission and Networking toward the 5G Era.
- How To View, Manage & Delete iCloud Backups.
- Disable alert e-mails from Mail / Calendar.
- Bill and Cheryl’s new wifi USB Dongles by Cudy.
- Amazon devices will soon automatically share your Internet with neighbors.
- Amazon Sidewalk.
- Windows 10: Add weather, news and stocks to your taskbar. Here’s how.
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
- Kominsky Method – An aging actor, who long ago enjoyed a brush with fame, makes his living as an acting coach. (wikipedia)
Who Killed Sara – Hell-bent on exacting revenge and proving he was framed for his sister’s murder, Álex sets out to unearth much more than the crime’s real culprit. (wikipedia)
- The Upside – a wealthy quadriplegic who needs a caretaker to help him with his day-to-day routine in his New York penthouse. He decides to hire Dell, a struggling parolee who’s trying to reconnect with his ex and his young son.(wikipedia)
- Sahara -Scouring the ocean depths for treasure-laden shipwrecks is business as usual for a thrill-seeking underwater adventurer and his wisecracking buddy. (wikipedia)
- Blue Miracle – To save their cash-strapped orphanage, a guardian and his kids partner with a washed-up boat captain for a chance to win a lucrative fishing competition. (wikipedia)
- Man on Fire – Jaded ex-CIA operative John Creasy reluctantly accepts a job as the bodyguard for a 10-year-old girl in Mexico City. They clash at first, but eventually bond, and when she’s kidnapped he’s consumed by fury and will stop at nothing to save her life. (wikipedia)
- Army of the Dead – Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble: venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted. (wikipedia)
- Rambo: Last Blood – After fighting his demons for decades, John Rambo now lives in peace on his family ranch in Arizona, but his rest is interrupted when Gabriela, the granddaughter of his housekeeper María, disappears after crossing the border into Mexico to meet her biological father. (wikipedia)
- A Love Song for Bobby Long – A headstrong young woman returns to New Orleans after the death of her estranged mother. (wikipedia)
- Ladies in Black – Adapted from the bestselling novel by Madeleine St John, Ladies in Black is an alluring and tender-hearted comedy drama about the lives of a group of department store employees in 1959 Sydney. (wikipedia)
- The San Carlos Computer Club – Computer Nerds Living in Mexico @sccClub We meet every Tuesday morning online (since COVID) in a virtual meeting using Google Meet. Everyone and anyone is invited to join us, bring your topics and your questions.
Websites and Services:
- tubi – is a free and well-designed video streaming service with a large, frequently changing library of movies and some shows. Its resolution limitations and ads are a small price to pay for all the free content it offers. (PCMag)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0693826ee2ee
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/W0rz7q4LE24
The Impromptu “It’s Past my Bed Time” intro created by the Stimson Marquez family on their way home from the beach.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch?
Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: