This blog post is a podcast found at:
The 14th meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
- Apple iOS privacy settings to change now: Apple iOS privacy settings to change now – The Washington Post
- 12 Tips to Make the Most of Your New Apple Watch: https://www.howtogeek.com/774694/make-the-most-of-your-new-apple-watch/
- Toyota owners have to pay $8/mo to keep using their key fob for remote start: https://arstechnica.com/cars/2021/12/toyota-owners-have-to-pay-8-mo-to-keep-using-their-key-fob-for-remote-start/
Questions and Topics:
- Protocols for future in-person meetings (add your suggestions to the list at the bottom of this document.)
- Judy wifi’s
- What to do when your electronic device is stolen!
- Bill & Cheryl’s theft experience. Police, iCloud (find my), insurance, – erasing ipad
- Microsoft 365.
- COVID Report
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/D-29pIN8dhk
Recommended Movies & Shows List
- Don’t Look Up – Two low-level astronomers must go on a giant media tour to warn humankind of an approaching comet that will destroy planet Earth. (wikipedia)
- The Princess Bride – In this enchantingly cracked fairy tale, the beautiful Princess Buttercup and the dashing Westley must overcome staggering odds to find happiness amid six-fingered swordsmen, murderous princes, Sicilians and rodents of unusual size. (wikipedia)
- Once Upon a Deadpool – A kidnapped Fred Savage is forced to endure Deadpool’s PG-13 rendition of Deadpool 2 as a Princess Bride-esque story that’s full of magic, wonder & zero F’s. (wikipedia)
- Free Guy – A bank teller called Guy realizes he is a background character in an open world video game called Free City that will soon go offline. (wikipedia)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle
See all Episode Artwork Jigsaw Puzzles
The Impromptu “Whatever” intro was recorded by Viviana, Emily, and myself at the last minute. Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Protocols for In-person Meetings:
We will begin planning to resume in-person meetings after the first of the year. Please list any protocols you feel we should be following.
- We will follow Mexican Federal guidelines given the local COVID situation.
- 9:15 am on Tuesdays
- Open windows and ceiling fans.
- Allow for remote members to participate live at least by audio.
- We will meet together, assuming that you are vaccinated. We will NOT police vax records, we will be on the honor system. Please, attend the virtual meeting if you are not vaccinated.
- If our table layout has us facing each other then masks will be required.
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
We hold virtual meetings every Tuesday at 10am. We use Google Meet with code: [rgb-rrgc-gqp]. This code will probably be the same for the next meeting. Check our blog at sccClub.org for any changes.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows
All this, from your club and a friendly neighborhood tech guy Scott Stimson, the head-Nerd at International Computer Solutions.