This blog post is a podcast found at:
The 13th meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
Happy Birthday Linda!
Questions and Topics:
- Protocols for future in-person meetings (add your suggestions to the list at the bottom of this document.)
- COVID UPDATES.
- Firesticks – version 5 how to update to version 7? https://www.vpnranks.com/blog/how-to-update-firestick/
- Google Meet on Firestick? https://firestickappsguide.com/google-meet-on-firestick/
- Dad’s AppleWatch.
- Bill’s ipad effect for google meet.
- Chester’s History Recommendation – Victor David Hanson – Youtube
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/swY29Sk7jz0
Recommended Movies & Shows List
The High and Mighty – Dan Roman is a veteran pilot haunted by a tragic past. Now relegated to second-in-command cockpit assignments he finds himself on a routine Honolulu-to-San Francisco flight – one that takes a terrifying suspense-building turn when disaster strikes high above the Pacific Ocean at the point of no return. (wikipedia)
The Searchers – As a Civil War veteran spends years searching for a young niece captured by Indians, his motivation becomes increasingly questionable. (wikipedia)
John Ford (directors to watch) – (February 1, 1894 – August 31, 1973), known professionally as John Ford, was an American film director and naval officer. He is renowned both for Westerns such as Stagecoach (1939), The Searchers (1956), and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962), as well as adaptations of classic 20th century American novels such as The Grapes of Wrath (1940). He was the recipient of six Academy Awards including a record four wins for Best Director. (wikipedia)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle
See all Episode Artwork Jigsaw Puzzles
The Impromptu “Going to the Boat Parade of Christmas Lights ” intro was recorded by the Stimson Marquez family on the drive to Bill and Cheryl’s party. Only available on the podcast. ~ listen if you dare ~
Protocols for In-person Meetings:
We will begin planning for resuming in-person meetings after the first of the year. Please list any protocols you feel we should be following.
- We will follow Mexican Federal guidelines given the local COVID situation.
- 9:15 am
- Open windows and ceiling fans.
- Allow for remote members to participate live at least audio.
- We will meet together assuming that you are vaccinated. We will NOT police vax records, we will be on the honor system. Please, attend the virtual meeting if you are not vaccinated.
- If our table layout has us facing each other then masks will be required.
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
We hold virtual meetings every Tuesday at 10am. We use Google Meet with code: [rgb-rrgc-gqp]. This code will probably be the same for the next meeting. Check our blog at sccClub.org for any changes.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows
All this, from your club and a friendly neighborhood tech guy Scott Stimson, the head-Nerd at International Computer Solutions.