This blog post is a podcast found at: https://www.sccclub.org/podcast/november-23-2021-09-count-down-gone-wild-quarantine-90
NEW SEASON: You may not know this, but we started a new season. This will be the ninth meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
Happy Birthday to Paul, and Emily
- ARES: Orbital Debris Program: https://orbitaldebris.jsc.nasa.gov/photo-gallery/ -the video shows the computer modeling of actual debris being tracked since 2019.
- Amazon employees in 20 countries will strike on Black Friday for better working conditions as part of global ‘Make Amazon Pay’ campaign https://businessinsider.mx/make-amazon-pay-campaign-staffers-will-strike-on-black-friday-2021-11/?r=US&IR=T
- 5D data storage technology offers 10,000 times the density of Blu-ray: https://newatlas.com/electronics/5d-data-storage-technology-density-blu-ray/?utm_source=New+Atlas+Subscribers&utm_campaign=8bf741927b-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2021_11_05_06_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65b67362bd-8bf741927b-91724373
- Have you seen our customer support directory? Customer Support Directory – The San Carlos Computer Club
- My At&t app – not available for your area
- Countdown clock –
- Hp Laserjet P1102w https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-pro-p1102-printer-series/4110394/model/4110306
- Apps: VLC – Youtube downloading
- What’s up San Carlos directory.
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/kIk0iVq-lQg
Ghostbusters: Afterlife – When a single mom and her two kids arrive in a small town, they begin to discover their connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind. (wikipedia)
Longmire – A Wyoming sheriff rebuilds his life and career following the death of his wife. Based on the “Walt Longmire” series of mystery novels written by best-selling author Craig Johnson. (wikipedia)
Wheel of Time – (wikipedia)
- CAFE Insider 11/17: Facebook & Unheeded Advice (with Joyce Vance and Roger McNamee): https://podcastaddict.com/episode/https%3A%2F%2Frss.art19.com%2Fepisodes%2Ff4bfdd01-9b69-46a3-a861-dd8e7a0d0fcc.mp3%3Frss_browser%3DBAhJIhNQb2RjYXN0IEFkZGljdAY6BkVU–97bfa5b75cb53fab9a0fde1d12fe1062fb9c802f&podcastId=2282288 (Roger McNamee, an early investor in Facebook and advisor to Mark Z., gives an interview that will enlighten your understanding of Facebook’s history, the Whistleblower, and the current situation. He sounds the alarm and calls for regulation.)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0994e7894ecb
The Impromptu “Ice Cream with Tata and Mina” intro was recorded by Viviana, her grandparents and myself while visiting and ice creaming. Only available on the podcast. ~ listen if you dare ~
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows