This blog post is a podcast found at:
NEW SEASON: You may not know this, but we started a new season. This will be the eighth meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
- Jim’s Garmin – GPS: Mexican maps? https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=dU9wDEj2B47gL3gTm9ZXI9
- Cheryl spoke to AT&T rep and this one said he could see no reason for the increase of $10 per month on my prepaid account and applied for a credit! I shall see what happens next month! Note: app not available in my area or country! Strange!
- Linda’s topic: the iPhone 13 complaint – screen repair DRM – Apple backs off of breaking Face ID after DIY iPhone 13 screen replacements: https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/9/22772433/apple-iphone-13-screen-replacements-face-id-software-update
- Russia blows up old satellite, NASA boss ‘outraged’ as ISS crew shelters from debris https://www.theregister.com/2021/11/16/russia_satellite_iss/
- Disney’s text-to-speech TikTok voices censored words like “gay” and “lesbian” – The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/15/22784046/disney-tiktok-text-to-speech-voice-
- AMC Theaters now lets you buy movie tickets with Bitcoin: https://www.theverge.com/2021/11/12/22779137/amc-theaters-movie-tickets-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-cash-ethereum-litecoin
- Ford has unveiled a retro ’70s concept electric pickup https://mashable.com/article/ford-electric-truck-pickup-vintage
- Countdown clock in Email.
- Maggie’s question – USTVnow – buffering.
- directTV sharing.
- Voltage regulators, surge protectors.
- xPro (Juan): +52-622-855-3090
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/d98EMlszSYo
The Road to Wellville – An unhappy young couple visit the infamous Kellogg spa in Battle Creek, Michigan while a young hustler tries get into the breakfast-cereal business and compete against John Kellogg’s corn flakes. (wikipedia)
The Imitation Game – Based on the real life story of legendary cryptanalyst Alan Turing, the film portrays the nail-biting race against time by Turing and his brilliant team of code-breakers at Britain’s top-secret Government Code and Cypher School at Bletchley Park, during the darkest days of World War II. (wikipedia)
Hard Love – An LA girl, unlucky in love, falls for an East Coast guy on a dating app and decides to surprise him for Christmas, only to discover that she’s been catfished. But the object of her affection actually lives in the same town, and the guy who duped her offers to set them up if she pretends to be his own girlfriend for the holidays. (wikipedia)
Norsemen – Norsemen is an epic and humorous drama series set in the Viking Age. The residents of an 8th-century Viking village experience political rivalry, social change and innovations that upend their culture and way of life. (wikipedia)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1862bb87216e
The Impromptu “Noodle Christmas Trees on The Holey Road” intro was recorded by Viviana and her mom Yuya on their way to art class.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows