This blog post is a podcast found at:
NEW SEASON: You may not know this, but we started a new season. This will be the seventh meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
- Judy’s Fiber Speedtest.
- Cheryl’s iPhone updates question. 15.1? Or 14.8.1?
- How a Squid Game Crypto Scam Got Away With Millions https://www.wired.com/story/squid-game-coin-crypto-scam/
- Cheryl’s Apple store experience iPhone 11 unlocked. ATT – credit card auto-pay discount issue: loyalty #+1-877-999-1083 (my ATT app)
- Linda – iPhone 13 screen replacement complaint
- This 12-year-old coder is set to earn over $400,000 after about 2 months selling NFTs: https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/12-year-old-coder-made-6-figures-selling-weird-whales-nfts.html
- Amazon Prime Canada USA or/and Mexico- experiences and tips for using this for purchases and shipping but not anything else! How do others use free trials?
- Should I get the Amazon prime credit card? YES
- VPN recommendations – ExpressVPN, VPN Unlimited, SmartDNS.
- Garmin – GPS: https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=dU9wDEj2B47gL3gTm9ZXI9
- Amazon numbers: +1-888-280-4331. +1-206-922-0880. +1-866-216-1072
- AT&T loyalty: +1-877-999-1083 (my ATT app)
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/7uNcZhup16w
- Coded Bias – An exploration of the fallout of MIT Media Lab researcher Joy Buolamwini’s startling discovery of racial bias in facial recognition algorithms. (wikipedia)
- Waze – In 2009, we created a crowd-sourced navigation app that would make it easier to circumvent literal and figurative bumps in the road. How? By working together.
- Vivino – With 50 million users, Vivino is the world’s largest wine app and marketplace empowering people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. Vivino provides wine drinkers access to unbiased information about wine from a community of millions.
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2567f5fe0f66
The Impromptu “Emily Stimson Cosplaying as her Papi, Scott Stimson” intro was recorded by Emily and her mom Yuya on the drive to her friend’s birthday party.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows