This blog post is a podcast found at:
NEW SEASON: You may not know this, but we started a new season. This will be the fifth meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
Happy Birthday Yuya
- Judy’s fiber optic install
- Apple Trade In https://www.apple.com/shop/trade-in
- IP vanish – price increase almost double
- PIA – cheaper than ExpressVPN
- Bill’s Wi-Fi
- Amazon Prime in Mexico – Judy, month free prime.
- iPhone 10 – Jim’s refresh to fix.
- Fred’s question: I have close to 100 GB of old time radio shows and I would like to catalog them and if possible put them into iTunes. How do I do this?
- What media are they in now? (i,.e., CD, Cassette, LP, etc.)
- Updating ExpressVPN
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dune (2021) – Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. (wikipedia)
- Last Tango in Halifax – Celia and Alan are both widowed and in their seventies. When their respective grandsons put their details on Facebook, they rediscover a passionate relationship that started over sixty years ago. (wikipedia)
- High Score – This docuseries traces the history of classic video games, featuring insights from the innovators who brought these worlds and characters to life. (wikipedia)
- The Cleaner – After CSI have done their stuff, the cleaner mops up the grisly remains. For Wicky, a bloodbath and the pub is all in a day’s work. (wikipedia)
- Foundation – Follow a band of exiles on their monumental journey to save humanity and rebuild civilization amid the fall of the Galactic Empire. (wikipedia)
- Mediamonkey – I was recommending Mediamonkey to help organize any random audio files you can collected. Mediamonkey can be prompted to look up track meta data and add it correctly to you media files. It can also use file names and directory structure to “glen” meta data, as well as, use meta data to create file names and directory structure.
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03ab428ec525
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/Mo2I5-c1vKY
The Impromptu “Pumpkin Craving contest” intro is recorded with Emily, Viviana, and myself while gutting a pumpkin at the Marina.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows