This blog post is a podcast found at:
NEW SEASON: You may not know this, but we started a new season. This was for the fourth meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
- FDA authorizes Moderna and J&J booster shots, OKs mix and match: https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/fda-authorizes-moderna-and-jj-booster-shots-oks-mix-and-match/
- Windows 10 vs Windows 11 File History: What’s the Difference? [MiniTool Tips] https://www.minitool.com/backup-tips/windows-11-file-history.html
- Apple Event – October 18, 2021 – https://youtu.be/exM1uajp–A
- Sirri speakers
- New voice plan
- NEW CHIPS! The line: M1, M1pro M1max
- MacBook Pro 16” and 14” – All without a single adapter – we’re outta the dongle world!!
- Apple now sells a ‘polishing cloth’ to clean your iPhone, MacBook and iPad for $19: https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021/10/19/apple-polishing-cloth-iphone-ipad-macbook/8519838002/
- Apple Debuts a $4.99 per month Apple Music Voice Plan: https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/18/apple-debuts-a-4-99-per-month-apple-music-voice-plan-designed-mainly-for-homepod-use/
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 500 Days of Summer – Tom, greeting-card writer and hopeless romantic, is caught completely off-guard when his girlfriend, Summer, suddenly dumps him. He reflects on their 500 days together to try to figure out where their love affair went sour, and in doing so, Tom rediscovers his true passions in life. (wikipedia)
- The Guilty – A demoted police officer assigned to a call dispatch desk is conflicted when he receives an emergency phone call from a kidnapped woman. (wikipedia)
- Good on Paper – After years of putting her career ahead of love, stand-up comic Andrea Singer has stumbled upon the perfect guy. On paper, he checks all the boxes but is he everything he appears to be? (wikipedia)
- Moonshine – A raucous dramedy that tells the story of the Finley-Cullens, a dysfunctional clan of adult half-siblings battling for control of the ancestral business, The Moonshine, a ramshackle summer resort, two stars on a good day — and that day was in 1979. (wikipedia)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0468f439341c
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/MHs1GaLs2B8
The Impromptu “Minus Vivi” intro is recorded with Emily and myself while chasing after Viviana on the walk home from their tio’s birthday dinner.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows