Wow! We had a big group today. We got started early and ended late. Here are some of the topics we covered:
- App Recommendation: Network Speed Test for Win8/8.1/10, with explanation of what happen last week.
- More details about Microsoft Surface Pro 4, and SurfaceBook http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us
- SurfaceBook (Pen Included) released for sale to retailers on Oct 26 (pricing: $1499 – $2099 – $3199)
- Netflick, Roku, and VPN service providers
- Apple TV can be preordered starting yesterday (pricing: $149 – 32GB, $199 – 64GB)
- How to: Autologin to Windows 8/8.1/10. See this article: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows-8/fl/auto-logon-windows-8.htm
…and, of course, lots more. I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments at our website.
Scott, headNerd at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
The San Carlos Computer Club tech support is provide by Scott Stimson and International Computer Solutions. For all your computer and IT needs contact our offices at 52-622-226-0209, visit our website at: http://www.internationalcs.net.