Meetings are at Tequila’s
It’s ‘club-day’ again. Listen to our live stream 9:15-10:15 today using the media player bellow:
Here are some more details about our group:
1. We meet every Tuesday morning 9:15-10:15ish in Tequila’s.
2. Tequila’s provides us with WiFi, so you can bring your laptop or tablet.
3. We have a 5 peso donation that we collect as a propina to Tequila’s for providing us with the room, WiFi, and service.
4. Many people meet earlier (around 8:30am) to have breakfast before our meeting.
5. There is no formal order or structure to our group, however we take turns, and encourage while helping each other.
6. Each meeting is live streamed and latter published as a podcast to download either on this website or in the iTunes Store (search ‘San Carlos Computer Club’. leave a review while you’re there.)
7. I am happy to answer questions, and provide information on any topic that I am knowledgeable in if it interests the group.
Any comments are appreciated.
Please let me know if you have trouble listening to our stream. If enough people are interested I will find a more reliable host.