Thanks for showing up on such a wet morning. We are so fortunate to live in a climate, that seldom we need to go out in to anything other then a bright sunny day. That so many of you arrived on on such a wet morning really show the love you guys have for our club.
A few things that were different today:
- We had to host our meeting in a different part of Tequilas to avoid the water pooling in our regular spot (see the beginning of the YouTube video).
- We tried out a different (wireless) camera/phone for our second camera. So things may look a little different.
- and my laptop CRASHED right at the end. Luckily, we were already done, but I missed my leaving messages.
We did cover a bunch of topics. Here is a list of some that I brought up and links their relevant resources.
- Quick TIp from ThioJoe – Choose to ship in Amazon boxes vs retail packaging.
- Book Recommendation: Crucible (Sigma Force, #14) by James Rollins.
- How to Configure Gmail filters for Junk/Spam emails.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 buyers reveal just how laughably bad and insecure ‘Face Unlock’ is.
- How do I view posts on my News Feed in most recent order?.
- The Facebook News Feed: How to (Sort of) Control What You See.
- Huawei sues US government over equipment ban – CNET.
- Microsoft Bringing New Auto-uninstall Feature for Misbehaving Windows Updates.
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/y6I7Ha_6e-Y.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club