hello to everyone out there still quarantined; Still self-isolated, and looking for entertainment. You have found the San Carlos Computer Club.
The coronavirus crisis; unfortunately, can’t help but continue to invade our discussions. It does feel like everyone in the club is on the same page: Wear your mask, wash your hands, social distance when you’re out, and stay home when possible.
Maybe social distancing is why we all look forward to these meetings. It’s a chance for us to see familiar faces, tell jokes, and enjoy each others company, but at a safe distance.
Well, without wasted any more time, here are some of the topics we covered today in club:
- We had a lot of COVID19 talk.
- Linda gave us a report on her new Eero mesh network.
- Stanley give us a report on using Zoomtext with the new Microsoft Edge browser. Success!
- We had some discussion about the defender antivirus/firewall available from Microsoft in both Windows 10 and from Microsoft 365.
- We also discussed the WWDC2020 watch party then I did (and Bill attended.) My getting flagged for content as a spammer on YouTube (I am not a spammer.) As well as, Apple’s new silicone.
I hope this podcast finds you healthy and safe. We had another great group. Connections were made from Canada, Green Valley, Mexico, and other far distant places.
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Today (again) the audio is better then the video (video is choppy again,) but you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/rTf7OWVHpBk.
Another thanks to all of you that have been helping in my endeavors. Without your support these things would not be possible.
Remember, you can always do something to help without costing you a thing. Please take a moment and go to YouTube and iTunes to like, subscribe, and review any of the videos and podcasts. When you do this it gives my efforts greater exposure. It is as valuable and appreciated as any contribution to the work I’m doing. Thank you.
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn! (psst…is it me, or is our audio a much higher quality today?)
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.