This podcast is a blog post found at:
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Some of the Topics from today:
- Judy has bought the Simplisafe system from Sam’s Club.
- What is a Casement window?: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casement_window
- M1 iPad Pro 12.9 vs M1 MacBook Air – The BETTER Laptop?!: https://youtu.be/VDKGn6BHfaQ
- Dave’s IBM Histories.
- Hackers behind holiday crime spree demand $70 million, say they locked 1 million devices: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/hackers-holiday-crime-spree-demand-70-million-say-locked-1-million-dev-rcna1339?icid=recommended
- Windows 11 will leave millions of PCs behind, and Microsoft is struggling to explain why – The Verge: https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/29/22555371/microsoft-windows-11-cpu-support-hardware-requirements-tpm-response
- Chrome Unboxed: Windows 11 tried to make Chromebooks irrelevant, but Google just destroyed its efforts: https://chromeunboxed.com/google-blocks-windows-11-app-efforts
- NBC News: Google must face Voice Assistant privacy lawsuit, U.S. judge says: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/google-must-face-voice-assistant-privacy-lawsuit-us-judge-says-rcna1330
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Godfather of Harlem – Loosely based on infamous crime boss Bumpy Johnson, who in the early 1960s returned from ten years in prison to find the neighborhood he once ruled in shambles. With the streets controlled by the Italian mob, Bumpy attempts to regain his piece of Harlem. (wikipedia)
- The Dig – As WWII looms, a wealthy widow hires an amateur archaeologist to excavate the burial mounds on her estate. When they make a historic discovery, the echoes of Britain’s past resonate in the face of its uncertain future. (wikipedia)
- No Sudden Moves – A group of criminals are brought together under mysterious circumstances and have to work together to uncover what’s really going on when their simple job goes completely sideways. (wikipedia)
- LAND OF THE GIANTS – Big tech is changing every aspect of our world. But how? And at what cost? In this special four-part series, Recode teams up with Eater to unbox the evolving world of food delivery. Find out how the rise of investor-backed third-party delivery apps has dramatically changed consumer behavior, helped create a modern gig workforce, disrupted small businesses, and potentially changed our relationship with food forever. New episodes every Tuesday starting June 22. From Recode, Eater, and the Vox Media Podcast Network. Hosted by Ahmed Ali Akbar.
- The San Carlos Computer Club – Computer Nerds Living in Mexico @sccClub We meet every Tuesday morning online (since COVID) in a virtual meeting using Google Meet. Everyone and anyone is invited to join us, bring your topics and your questions.
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=196df183118f
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/q6MFUzzvZiU
The Impromptu “Loki” intro was created by Stimson Marquez Clan.
Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch?
Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: