Well this is, as the title says, “The Last Meeting of 2018!” and our next meeting will be Tuesday, January 8, 2019.
This meeting I provided a lot of follow up info for topics, such as:
- Smartphones for Dummies -I will be giving a talk on smartphone basics on January 10, 7pm, for the Club Deportivo.
- Epic Browser does have an add-on shop that includes LastPass.
- TCS Networks offering Satellite internet services in San Carlos.
- Vivi’s tip, “install the app to get rid of the advertising.
- Backup, external hard drives, and disk formats.
- Apple announces hardware issues with its iPhone X and 13-inch MacBook Pro
- If you did miss our meeting in real-time then you can always listen to the podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this current recording as audio or you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/BZXv7G12TYI
Everybody have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and a Happy New Year.
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club