This podcast is a blog post found at: https://www.sccclub.org/podcast/august-17-2021-47-playing-cowboys-with-my-family-quarantine-76/
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Some Topics From Today
- Official City of Tombstone, Arizona website: https://www.cityoftombstoneaz.gov/
- Tombstone Monument Ranch & Cattle Company: https://www.tombstonemonumentranch.com/
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Last Right – Daniel Murphy is lumbered with a corpse that has the same last name as his, who dies on his flight from Boston to County Cork. Travelling back to Ireland to attend his mother’s funeral, Daniel also checks on his autistic brother. What follows is an unconventional road trip with his brother and the mortuary assistant as they take the coffin from Clonakilty to Rathlin Island. (wikipedia)
- Outer Banks – A tight-knit group of teens unearths a long-buried secret, setting off a chain of illicit events that takes them on an adventure they’ll never forget. (wikipedia)
Peaky Blinders – A gangster family epic set in 1919 Birmingham, England and centered on a gang who sew razor blades in the peaks of their caps, and their fierce boss Tommy Shelby, who means to move up in the world. (wikipedia)
Afterlife – Tony had a perfect life. But after his wife Lisa suddenly dies, Tony changes. After contemplating taking his own life, he decides instead to live long enough to punish the world by saying and doing whatever he likes from now on. (wikipedia)
UFO – Ignited by a bombshell story revealing the Pentagon had been tracking UFOs for years, the series examines the history of the phenomenon through cultural and political touchpoints, including testimony from eyewitnesses across the country. (IMDb)
- The San Carlos Computer Club – Computer Nerds Living in Mexico @sccClub We meet every Tuesday morning online (since COVID) in a virtual meeting using Google Meet. Everyone and anyone is invited to join us, bring your topics and your questions.
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=39edac7a8827
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/zkFdInTEF5Q
The Impromptu “Donating Hair” intro was created in haste by Viviana and myself. Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows