This podcast is a blog post found at: https://www.sccclub.org/podcast/august-03-2021-45-theyll-be-sorry-quarantine-74
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Some Topics From Today
- Judy has the Simplisafe package purchased from Sam’s club. How is it going? https://simplisafe.com/, https://www.samsclub.com/p/simplisafe-10-piece-home-security-kit/prod22970795
- Bill and Cheryl’s new iPad 8th Gen 128GB.
- Olympic medals made from recycled electronics finally get a chance to shine: https://www.digitaltrends.com/news/tokyo-2020-awards-first-gold-made-from-recycled-electronics/
- The Verge: Microsoft is ready to rent Windows 365 cloud PCs for as little as $20 per month: https://www.theverge.com/2021/8/2/22605800/microsoft-windows-365-cloud-pc-streaming-html5
- Judy’s new printer – Walmart – Canon PIXMA TR4522
- AppleCare. 1-800-APLCARE
- Is AppleCare worth it? A detailed guide with pricing – iGeeksBlog: https://www.igeeksblog.com/is-applecare-plan-worth-it/
- Irish gymnast disproves theory that cardboard Olympic beds are designed to prevent sex with video of him jumping on his: https://www.insider.com/gymnast-jumps-on-olympics-bed-to-disprove-anti-sex-theory-2021-7
- After Court Ruling, Is Johnny Depp Out of ‘Pirates’ Permanently? https://insidethemagic.net/2021/03/johnny-depp-appeal-rwb1/
- VLC for iOS – can play all your movies and shows in most formats directly without conversion. You can synchronize media to your device using WiFi Upload, iTunes, various Cloud services, or direct downloads from the web.
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Recommended Movies & Shows List
- Jungle Cruise – Dr. Lily Houghton enlists the aid of wisecracking skipper Frank Wolff to take her down the Amazon in his dilapidated boat. Together, they search for an ancient tree that holds the power to heal – a discovery that will change the future of medicine. (wikipedia)
- The San Carlos Computer Club – Computer Nerds Living in Mexico @sccClub We meet every Tuesday morning online (since COVID) in a virtual meeting using Google Meet. Everyone and anyone is invited to join us, bring your topics and your questions.
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=2d67769a1f66
See all Episode Artwork Jigsaw Puzzles
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/Ur6uFKo5d_E
The Impromptu “Camping-Tubing” intro was created by a car-load of Stimson Campers, packed, and waiting to leave the Tolsona Wilderness Campground. Only available on the podcast. ~ listen if you dare ~
We hold virtual meetings every Tuesdays at 10am. We use Google Meet with code: [rgb-rrgc-gqp]. This code will probably be the same for the next meeting. Check our blog at sccClub.org for any changes.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
twitter: https://twitter.com/sccClub (@sccClub)
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows
All this, from your club and a friendly neighborhood tech guy Scott Stimson, the head-Nerd at International Computer Solutions and The San Carlos Computer Club.