Thanks for begin with us. Our meetings are getting smaller and smaller as summer gets closer (as well as I departure date.) Here are some of the thing we covered today:
- 18.104.22.168 Cloudflare’s DNS/VPN CDN app..
- Flood of exploits targetting ancient WinRAR flaw continues.
- Delete These Sketchy Android Apps That Are Tracking You Without Permission.
- Researchers invent ‘anti-Wi-Fi’ paint that blocks wireless signals
- If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/IUhomnK-WQw
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club