That was great! I was so happy to see so many of you able to join us in our virtual meet space for today’s club meeting. At the end, we praised ourselves for our success, shutdown the meeting on Skype while agreeing to continue holding our weekly meeting on Saturday morning at 9:00am.
Here is a list of some of the topics we covered in club this morning:
- Google Told Its Workers That They Can’t Use Zoom On Their Laptops Anymore.
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX bans Zoom over privacy concerns.
- NYC forbids schools from using Zoom for remote learning due to privacy and security concerns.
- Apple and Google team up to track spread of coronavirus using iPhone and Android apps.
- Turn an old laptop into an awesome classwork Chromebook for your kids.
If you missed our meeting in real-time, then you can always listen to this podcast.
I hope you all enjoy this audio recording. Also, you can watch the YouTube video at: https://youtu.be/TcSEFhHK0IU
I’ll talk to you next week!
Everyone take care and #techOn!
at International Computer Solutions (internationalcs.net)
Please leave a comment if you find any of this info useful.
= Communicate with Us =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club