This blog post is a podcast found at: https://www.sccclub.org/2022/09/27/meeting-52-september-27-2022-at-10am-utc-7-52-virtual-meeting-133/
The 52th meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
Questions and Topics:
- Nasa Asteroid Impact.
- Thank you Cheryl for the last meeting. About the meeting events.Make sure Linda and Judy know what’s going on. Maggie needs an invite.
- Podcast production has ceased for the summer. It wasn’t intentional, but there have not been enough hours in the day, and something had to give. I hope to startup again by the time we return to Mexico (even if it may be sporadic.) Let me know if there is any big demand and I’ll make it a higher priority.’
- In-person meetings? What are our thoughts? – Our plans for future in-person meetings have been postponed until the first Tuesday of October. We will continue to shape our protocols for that future meeting See the protocols at the bottom of this document.
- Does anyone have any reports on using the new iOS 16 on your iPhones? It’s been available to the masses for 15 days and has gone through two iterations to version 16.0.2.https://www.ubackup.com/phone-backup/fix-ios-update-not-showing-up.html
- 6 Ways to Fix iOS 16 Update Not Showing Up on iPhone/iPad
- Dump Passwords on Your iPhone. Apple’s New iOS 16 Feature Is More Secure
- Apple Watch Ultra teardown confirms it’s rugged, but not easily repaired
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS12gCCOAHY
- When the Crawdads Sing
- Thomas Cochrane: Craziest Sea Captain in History
- Star Wars: Andor
- Rings of Power
- Amazon Photos – as a prime member
Protocols for In-person Meetings (Coming in October):Given the current COVID situation we have postponed in-person meetings until after I return from Alaska (October.) Please list any protocols you feel we should be following.
- We will follow Mexican Federal guidelines given the local COVID situation.
- 9:15 am on Tuesdays
- Open windows and ceiling fans.
- Allow for remote members to participate live, at least by audio.
- We will meet together, assuming that you are vaccinated. We will NOT police vax records, we will be on the honor system. Please, attend the virtual meeting if you are not vaccinated.
- If our table layout has us facing each other then masks will be required.
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows
All this, from your club and Scott Stimson, our friendly neighborhood tech guy, and head-nerd at International Computer Solutions.