This blog post is a podcast found at:
The 28th meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
Questions and Topics:
- Chester’s freezing computer issues.
- Linda’s backup file copy. This article, “How to Backup Windows 10“, has a good description and instructions for using Windows to backup and restore files.
- I am going to Alaska for B&B this summer.
- Protocols for future in-person meetings (add your suggestions to the list at the bottom of this document. Plans have changed. Now waiting till I return from Alaska.)
- Mom’s game recommendation – Never Alone, Alaskan Natives from barrow.
- COVID Green status for all of Sonora..
- Google Meet is getting in-meeting emoji reactions and a picture-in-picture mode
- Samsung will now let Galaxy users repair their own devices
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/9WqqtSoAbiQ
- The Looming Tower
White Boy Rick
- American Crime
Pieces of Her
- (game) Never Alone, also known as Kisima Inŋitchuŋa (“I am not alone”), is a puzzle-platformer adventure video game developed by Upper One Games and published by E-Line Media based on the traditional Iñupiaq tale, “Kunuuksaayuka”, which was first recorded by master storyteller Robert Nasruk Cleveland in his collection Stories of the Black River People. – (wikipedia)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1c86384bb4dc
The Impromptu “Another Brownie” intro was recorded by Emily and myself in the kitchen while cooking. Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Protocols for In-person Meetings:
Given the current COVID situation we have postponed in-person meetings until after I return from Alaska (October.) Please list any protocols you feel we should be following.
- We will follow Mexican Federal guidelines given the local COVID situation.
- 9:15 am on Tuesdays
- Open windows and ceiling fans.
- Allow for remote members to participate live, at least by audio.
- We will meet together, assuming that you are vaccinated. We will NOT police vax records, we will be on the honor system. Please, attend the virtual meeting if you are not vaccinated.
- If our table layout has us facing each other then masks will be required.
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows
All this, from your club and Scott Stimson, our friendly neighborhood tech guy, and head-nerd at International Computer Solutions.