This blog post is a podcast found at:
The 25th meeting of the 2021-2022 Club season schedule.
Questions and Topics:
- Protocols for future in-person meetings (add your suggestions to the list at the bottom of this document. Plans have changed. Now at the end March!)
- Linda G. – Dell all-in-one from amazon. Inspiron 27” 770 i7-11th gen 12GB 256SSD + 1TB. New Lenovo
- – “Getting information from an old computer to a new one. Do I need special equipment or a program?” –
- All newly announced Apple products.
- What’sApp questions from Paul and Judy.
- What to Do If a Cop Tries to Scan Your Face During a Traffic Stop: What to Do If a Cop Tries to Scan Your Face During a Traffic Stop
- Anonymous hacks Russian federal agency, releases 360,000 documents: https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-700940
- A top Wikipedia editor has been arrested in Belarus: A top Wikipedia editor has been arrested in Belarus – The Verge
Remote Computer and I.T. Help: email@example.com
Today’s YouTube Meeting: https://youtu.be/DjYYs_Sh-5w
- Against the Ice – In 1909, two explorers fight to survive after they’re left behind while on a Denmark expedition in ice-covered Greenland. (IMDb)
- Used Cars – When the owner of a struggling used car lot is killed, it’s up to the lot’s hot-shot salesman to save the property from falling into the hands of the owner’s ruthless brother and used-car rival. (IMDb)
- The Batman – In his second year of fighting crime, Batman uncovers corruption in Gotham City that connects to his own family while facing a serial killer known as the Riddler. (IMDb)
Episode Art Jigsaw Puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=20ef0b369254
The Impromptu “Dairy Queen Drive Thru” intro was recorded by Emily, Viviana, Sidney, and myself while waiting for ice cream. Only available on the podcast.
~ listen if you dare ~
Protocols for In-person Meetings:
Given the current COVID situation we have postponed in-person meetings for possibly beginning in March. Please list any protocols you feel we should be following.
- We will follow Mexican Federal guidelines given the local COVID situation.
- 9:15 am on Tuesdays
- Open windows and ceiling fans.
- Allow for remote members to participate live, at least by audio.
- We will meet together, assuming that you are vaccinated. We will NOT police vax records, we will be on the honor system. Please, attend the virtual meeting if you are not vaccinated.
- If our table layout has us facing each other then masks will be required.
We Welcome all Technology Enthusiasts.
Our Meet is scheduled on Google Calendar. To get an invitation you must provide me your Google account id. We also, send reminders by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and WordPress, so follow and subscribe to the appropriate feeds.
= Find Us On =
iTunes: The San Carlos Computer Club
Looking for something to watch? Check out our recommended movies and shows list hosted on Trakt.tv at: https://trakt.tv/users/sccclub-org/lists/recommended-movies-and-shows
All this, from your club and Scott Stimson, our friendly neighborhood tech guy, and head-nerd at International Computer Solutions.