Meetings are at Tequila’s
Link to Live Audio Stream | Link to Our YouTube Channel
Link to irc Chat Room (channel #sccClub.org)
- We meet every Tuesday morning 9:15-10:15ish in Tequila’s.
- Tequila’s provides us with WiFi, so you can bring your laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- We have a 10 peso donation that we collect as a propina to Tequila’s for providing us with the room, WiFi, and service.
- Many people arrive earlier (around 8:30 am) to have breakfast before our meeting.
- There is no formal order or structure to our group, however we take turns, encourage people to share, and help each other.
- Each meeting is live streamed as both and audio stream, and a video YouTube stream. A recording is published as a podcast that is available from this website, in the iTunes Store, or in anywhere you may find your podcasts. Just search for, ‘ The San Carlos Computer Club’. leave a review while you’re there.
- I am happy to answer questions, and provide information on any topic that I am knowledgeable in if it interests the group.
Comments are appreciated.
Please let me know if you have trouble listening to our stream.
I’m a new live stream listener. My prior commitments conflict w/attending Tuesday mornings meeting. I’m curious to know if you and the group can answer 2questions. Does the group know if I can replace my 2015 Motorola Droid phone with a new battery. I’d like to continue using my same phone as I hold out on a phone purchase for another year while the 5G tech develops, and I like my phone. My second question: who has the best phone bundle (house phone and high speed internet) in San Carlos. Thank you
I think you should check with your neighbors about the best internet/phone bundle. In San Carlos we have Telmex, MegaCable, and Telcel offering internet+phone, but which you ‘would’ prefer would be what is best available in your area. Checking with your neighbors’ experiences would be your best guide.
Do you have a model name for your phone? My brother-in-law has a cell repair shop in Guaymas, and he could probably do the battery replacement, but I think I need a little more identification information. Look in settings, in the “about” for phone model name/number.