Watch, Meet, Contribute
How to Be Part of Our Conversation
We are having virtual meetings
(in person meetings are indefinitely postponed.)
- I will send out an announcement about 30-45 minutes before the meeting by email, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and on this blog.
- We meet every Saturday morning at 9:00 – 10:00 online in a Google Meet (for the foreseeable future.)
- You will need a Google Account (a.k.a, a gmail account) to join the conversation.
- You can always watch along on the YouTube live stream bellow:
Meetings in Tequila’s have been discontinued for the foreseeable future.
<—If we ever get to have meetings in Tequila’s again then the rest is true —>
- Tequila’s provides us with WiFi, so you can bring your laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- We have a 10 peso donation that we collect as a propina to Tequila’s for providing us with the room, WiFi, and service.
- Many people arrive earlier (around 8:30 am) to have breakfast before our meeting.
- There is no formal order or structure to our group, however we take turns, encourage people to share, and help each other.
- Each meeting is live streamed as both and audio stream, and a video YouTube stream. A recording is published as a podcast that is available from this website, in the iTunes Store, or in anywhere you may find your podcasts. Just search for, ‘ The San Carlos Computer Club’. leave a review while you’re there.
- I am happy to answer questions, and provide information on any topic that I am knowledgeable in if it interests the group.
Comments are appreciated.
Please let me know if you have trouble listening to our stream.