Meetings are at Tequila’s
every Tuesday (9:15-10:15 AM)
- We meet every Tuesday morning 9:15-10:15ish in Tequila’s.
- Tequila’s provides us with WiFi, so you can bring your laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- We have a 10 peso donation that we collect as a propina to Tequila’s for providing us with the room, WiFi, and service.
- Many people arrive earlier (around 8:30 am) to have breakfast before our meeting.
- There is no formal order or structure to our group, however we take turns, encourage people to share, and help each other.
- Each meeting is live streamed as both and audio stream, and a video YouTube stream. A recording is published as a podcast that is available from this website, in the iTunes Store, or in anywhere you may find your podcasts. Just search for, ‘ The San Carlos Computer Club’. leave a review while you’re there.
- I am happy to answer questions, and provide information on any topic that I am knowledgeable in if it interests the group.
Comments are appreciated.
Please let me know if you have trouble listening to our stream.